My name is Robin and I am 22 years old.
I am studying Design at Nuremberg Tech.
I am focusing on:
Film & Animation
Computer Generated Images
and Language in Media and Design
- 1994: * born in Spalt, Middle Franconia, Germany
- 2005-2009: Student at Wolfram-von-Eschenbach-Gymnasium, secondary school, Schwabach, Germany
- 2009-2013: Student at Bundesoberstufenrealgymnasium, secondary school, Bad Hofgastein, Austria
- 2013: Austrian Matura; higher education entrance qualification
- 2014: Start of Designstudy at Nuremberg Tech
- 2010: vacation job in the IT-Departement of the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS in Erlangen for 3 Weeks
- 2011: vacation job in the IT-Departement of the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS in Erlangen for 4 Weeks
- 2014: Accommodation job at Datev eG
- 2014: Registration of a secondary profession for photography, film- and mediaproduction
- 2015: Accommodation job at Datev eG
- 2017: Internship at Dyrdee Media, Berlin
German and English, spoken and written.
3 years French lessons.
Adobe Creative Cloud, Autodesk Maya, Pixar Renderman, XGen, Davinci Resolve
A little bit: ZBrush, Nuke
2011: Appreciation for my project "Connecting" at Ars Electronica U19 Competition "Create your Future", Linz, Austria
2017: Third place at kitaso, for our short film "Mum says", Erlangen 2017
2017: Creative Vision Junior Encouragement for our short film "Mum says", Berlin 2017